Friday, January 18, 2013

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

So not bragging here, but I have long eye lashes.  They're long enough to hit the lenses of my glasses every time I blink.  I do not need my lashes to grow any longer.  But what girl wouldn't want thicker lashes?  Count me in!  That's why I got Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Mascara.  It promises more voluminous natural lashes with continued use of the mascara.  Cool beans!  Did it work as promised?  No.  Not cool beans.  It's a good mascara.  The brush is fab - plush and full on one end and tapered at the other.  You can completely coat your lashes with product even in the inner corners.  The black color is rich, and it didn't give me crunchy lashes either.  My lashes appeared thicker with the mascara on and even more so with two coats.  But that's only with the mascara on.  Take mascara off, and even after wearing it religiously to the bitter end of the tube, I saw no change in the volume of my naked lashes.  Don't get me wrong, I don't actually expect a drugstore mascara to do what only until recently a prescription was able to do.  I consider myself a realist.  But I just don't like it when cosmetics companies, or any companies for that matter, make promises they can't keep in order to separate you from your money.  Product retails for $8.49. rimmellondon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment