Monday, January 21, 2013

Lumene Time Freeze Firming Night Cream

In November 2012, I was taking a leisurely stroll through my neighborhood CVS store when I stumbled upon a massive sale on Lumene products.  I had looked at them before and was curious about them, but I wasn't sure about spending $20 or more for something that I may not like.  This provided me the perfect opportunity to play scientist.  In the weeks since, it's been hot, it's been cold, it's been rainy, it's been dry.  I've traveled across the country and back.  And this has been a constant in my life.  No matter what the day has been like, I come home, wash my face, smooth this on and all is well with the world.  Well, maybe not, but my skin feels soft, my wrinkles look much smaller and my face looks fresh.  I've even used this as a day cream on super-dry days.  It hasn't broken me out at all, and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy the way some creams can.  And can I mention the great scent?  It's light and pretty, not too sweet or too floral.  All in all I like this cream, and I'm glad I took the chance on it.  I will be buying it again.  Product retails for $24.00. lumene.com

No comments:

Post a Comment