Monday, March 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Fifth Avenue Fuchsia

Yes, more lipstick.  I told you, I've got a LOT of lipstick. And this is one of my favorites! Anyone who knows me knows that my favorite color is fuchsia. I have a full Pinterst board dedicated to the color. I think that anyone can wear it. It's the cheeky, naughty sister of red. She's just as gutsy, but she has more fun.  And I'm all about fun!  Color Sensational lipcolors have a gorgeous scent to them that I find simply yummy, second only to MAC lipstick's scent. I love this lipcolor in spring and all through summer - it's also festive around New Year's Eve with silver glitter eyes, but I get ahead of myself here. The feel of the lipstick is very creamy and so moisturizing. There's no tugging here, unlike with some lipsticks (that usually happens when the wax content is too high.) I get great coverage straight from the bullet, and if I want a little less impact, I just bounce it on my lips, lightly tapping the bullet against the skin. Because the wax content is just right, it also does double-duty as cream blush, and it does it well.  Bonus points - fuchsia also makes for a fresh, not-so-typical combo color with this year's color of the year emerald green!  Product retails for $5.54. maybelline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment